Application DevelopmentApplication development also known as software development, software design, enterprise application development, or platform development is the development of a software product.
The term "application development" may be used to refer to the activity of computer programming which involves the process of writing and maintaining the source code. In a broader sense of the term it includes all the activities involved from the inception of the desired software through the final manifestation of the software.
Aledoy has a different approach to software development. We take a more structured, engineering-based approach to developing business solutions, whereas others may take a more incremental approach, where software evolves as it is developed piece-by-piece.
Most methodologies share some combination of the following stages of software development;
- We make market research
- We also Gathering requirements for the proposed business solution
- We analyzing the problem
- Our team Device a plan or design for the software-based solution
- We make Implementation (coding) of the software
- Testing the software to make sure it’s on track and set to go.
- Maintenance and bug fixing